|ALBERTA QUEENS PRINTER
- Alberta Queen's Printer publishes, distributes and sells Alberta's laws, select federal publications and codes, department publications and specialty items featuring the Province of Alberta.
ALBERTA JUSTICE SOLICITOR GENERAL
- Your path to information on the Justice system in Alberta.
- Helping children and families by collecting support payments
- Your link to the Court of Appeal, Court of Queens Bench, Provincial Court and other Court Services.
THE LAW SOCIETY OF ALBERTA
- The Law Societys principal duty is to serve and protect the public interest. A self-governing association of the practicing lawyers in the Province of Alberta, the Law Society derives its authority from the Legal Profession Act of Alberta.
THE LEGAL AID SOCIETY OF ALBERTA
- The Legal Aid Society appoints lawyers (both private bar and staff lawyers) to represent financially eligible individuals in a wide variety of cases.
ALBERTA LAND TITLES PROCEDURE MANUAL
- This manual addresses document examination procedures in the Land Titles Office
ALBERTA GOVERNMENT SERVICES
- A direct link to the departments and services provided by the Government of Alberta. This site also features many of the forms and publications used by these departments.
ACCESS TO THE JUSTICE NETWORK
- Canada's connection to the world of law and justice.
CANADIAN LEGAL FAQs
- General legal information put together by the Legal Studies Program at the University of Alberta.